67 acres of hunting farm land. This Pearl River County tract consist of approximately 22 acres of tillable ground that's ready for crops or cattle. With road frontage and water on site it would make a great farm. If a small hunting tract is what you're looking for then this place can offer you deer, hogs, turkeys and even some wood ducks in the northern part. This Picayune, MS tract can be a recreational or farming paradise with its close proximity to New Orleans. This south Mississippi tract has abundant potential for the cattlemen or hunters!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Pearl River County
- Timberland in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Hunting Land in Pearl River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.