Rolling hills and hardwood bottoms await you at this estate property in the popular Slayden area. Achieve your dream of rural living with this fantastic mix of pasture, ponds, and woodlands. Located conveniently less than an hour from Memphis or Oxford this property would also make a fantastic weekend getaway hobby farm or horse property. Multiple home sites are available with, electricity, water, and septic in place near the insulated 40x50 shop. Dense populations of whitetail, turkey, and small game exist. Multiple entrances can be developed with road frontage on both S. Slayden Road and Roberts Chapel Road.
- Located conveniently between highway 72 and highway 7 in the Slayden Community
- 50 miles from Memphis, TN and 40 miles from Oxford
- Great diversity with a mixture of pasture and hardwoods
- Electricity, water, and septic in place
- Same ownership for over 20 years
- Abundant whitetail deer and turkey populations
- Extensive road frontage on two side of the property
- 40x50 insulated shop
- 4 pond on the property
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.