PRICE REDUCED!!! Stunning cabin overlooking a spring-fed lake! Spring Hollow Farms is an immaculate, over-the-top, complete turnkey dream package! One of the most breathtaking pieces of property you will ever see! Located conveniently between Memphis and Oxford/Ole Miss, this property is as good as it gets for hunting, fishing, riding, and relaxing. Surrounded by Holly Springs National Forest and the Tippah River this farm is a true sanctuary for the wildlife AND the owner. The lake, timber, and wildlife have all been professionally managed for over ten years, and with very light hunting pressure and abundant cover, food, and security, this property is consistently producing way above average deer and turkey. Once you pass through the front gate, your worries will wash away as the paved drive leads to the three bedrooms/ 3 bath well-appointed, fully furnished home overlooking one of the most beautiful lake views you will ever see. Stocked with slab bream and giant largemouth bass, and fully set up with a covered, kid-friendly dock, boat slip, and fully-rigged boat, this lake offers year-round enjoyment and beauty to the owner. When you are ready to hit the woods, the extensive first-class road system leads you through the intensely managed plantation pine and mixed hardwood timber on your way to over 4,200 feet of frontage on the beautiful Tippah River. You will be in awe of the unspoiled beauty of this impressive bottomland hardwood habitat that contains over 100ac of pristine mature cherrybark, white oak, cypress, and other hardwood species. And as you climb back out of the river bottom, you are surrounded on three sides by the exceptional mixed hardwoods of the Holly Springs National Forest. And with multiple food plots, shooting houses, deer stands and wildlife feeders already in place, all you have to do to enjoy this property immediately is show up. In fact, after spending time at Spring Hollow Farms, the hardest part of your day will be leaving. Properties of this caliber do not come available often, so please do not miss your opportunity to own your dream. Call today and schedule your viewing appointment.
- Extremely unique and intensely managed habitat
- Hunt, Fish, and Relax within a short drive to all the conveniences of major metropolitan areas
- Conveniently located 35 minutes from Oxford, MS and 1 hour from Memphis, TN
- Fully furnished, decorated and supplied 3 bed / 3 bath home an with alarm system, 2 water wells, 500 gals underground propane tank, tankless hot water heater, and many other premier unique touches
- Complete turnkey package including nearly-new cab/air â??pre-DEFâ?? Kubota tractor with only 265 hours, frontend loader, forks, heavy duty disk, Land Pride bushhog, Kubota riding lawn mower, push mower, weedeater, fish cleaning table, Badboy Buggy extended range, 4 wheelers, 14x4ft boat with trolling motor, battery and 3 captain chairs, shooting houses and more
- Fully furnished wrap around screened porch overlooking lake
- +/- 7 acre stocked and professionally managed spring fed lake with fish feeder
- Over 100 ac of high-quality bottomland hardwood timber and habitat
- Surrounded by Holly Springs National Forest and the Tippah River
- Approximately .3 miles of road frontage on Potts Camp Road and over .8 miles of frontage on Tippah River
- Great timber investment
- Highly managed and dense trophy Whitetail deer population with a history of producing 140-160â?? bucks
- Abundant wild turkey population
- Custom designed electric gate with keypad entry on the main entrance
- Multiple gated access points
- Surveyed and well-marked boundaries
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.