Endless possibilities exist for this Coldwater River bottom property. Almost untouched for the last 6 years this property has developed into a haven for those swamp donkey bucks and turkeys this area is known for. With the Coldwater River and its feeder creeks running through the property the potential for developing and setting up one of the most convenient duck holes in the area. It's rare to find a large block of land with this much potential this close to major cities. This property is almost a blank canvas for the new owner to develop into a wildlife paradise.
- Great location with I-269 as the south eastern border of the property
- 10 miles from Collierville, TN and 11miles from Olive Branch
- Secure gate access from the north off Barringer Road
- Deeded easement off Deer Creek Road from the south
- Blank canvas for new owner to develop
- Deer, turkey, and duck potential
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.