56+/- Acres with frontage on the scenic Wolf River outside of Poplarville, MS. Property has good access via blacktop road frontage on Ervin Lander Rd. The eastern boundary of the acreage borders the Wolf River for over 1,700' providing endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Whether it's deer hunting in the winter or kayaking the river during summer this property offers something for everyone. Owner is a licensed Realtor in the state of MS.
Property is located just to the north of intersection of Ervin Ladner rd. and Mcneil Mchenry Rd.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Pearl River County
- Timberland in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Hunting Land in Pearl River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.