Welcome to 400 Chapel Hill Road located near the small town of Flora, which is convenient to everything in Madison County. This gorgeous home is boasting on almost 50 acres of rolling timber and open land which includes a home-site of 5200+ square feet, a pavilion with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, a gun room, wine cellar, a barn with a nice apartment above and an in-ground swimming pool and spa with bluestone pool deck. This property is lacking nothing and the improvements were built by one of the area’s most reputable builders with nothing but the finest materials and highest quality of craftsmanship to be found. The Chapel Hill Property has it all and makes the perfect home place that is very private, quiet and only a few minutes from all the amenities offered in the Madison and Ridgeland area. There truly is nothing about this property that you will be disappointed in! Call one of us today to schedule your appointment to view this gorgeous property.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom 5 bath home sitting on top of one of the highest points in the county with great views at the top of the long secluded driveway
- 3 inside fireplaces and an outdoor fireplace in the pavilion
- Outdoor kitchen with big screen tv that is the perfect place to enjoy weekends and family gatherings
- Fully stocked pond with great fishing and has been professionally managed for years
- Back up generator that will run the entire home during power outages
- 3 + car garage with attached storage
- Great place for horses and other pets on the property
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured yards
- Wine cellar and gun room you will have to see to believe. Also can double as a safe room
- Minutes from great shopping and high quality restaurants
- This area is known for the great school systems
- Gated property that is very private and known to be safe
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.