REDUCED! This is an excellent hunting, recreational and investment tract. It is 125 +/- acres of managed pines, convenient food plots, and plenty of space for ATV or horseback riding. The timber was thinned about 8 years ago. This property also has a small creek lined with hardwoods fingering through much of its center. Conveniently located 23 minutes from town, this property is perfect for a camp or building that dream home out in the country!
From 59-S take exit 35 (Hillsdale Rd), continue on Hillsdale Rd 2.6 mi, slight left to stay on Hillsdale Rd 1.5 mi, continue onto Bilbo Holston Rd. 2.2 mi, turn Left onto Spring Hill Rd 0.6 mi, take right onto Stanford Lake Rd 5.5 mi, go right onto Bird Trail Rd. 2.2 mi.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Pearl River County
- Timberland in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Hunting Land in Pearl River County