This exceptionally maintained and well-managed property is a must see. The current owner of 24+ years has implemented Quality Deer Management and Certified American Tree Farm processes to shape this farm into a valuable investment and a wildlife paradise. This level of stewardship and TLC has created a “poster property literally” by hosting field tours for both the Quality Deer Management Association and the local forestry association. Much of the property is currently in an intensely managed pine plantation using established forestry practices including bedding, rotational burning, and herbicide treatments. Approximately 300 acres of the pine timber is ready to be thinned. Additionally, this property contains excellent diversity with multiple buffer zones of natural browse, mixed hardwoods, and bottomlands throughout. Whitetail deer and turkey populations are plentiful with several quality mature bucks being harvested. The north end of the property has frontage on the Coldwater River, and there are wetland areas created by beavers that could offer quality duck hunting with minimal improvement. Small game opportunities including rabbit, squirrel, and dove are also abundant. The well-maintained road and trail system carry you through the entire property with ease, offering access to multiple current food plot locations. There are underground power and a water well located at the implement shed and shop. This rich history of great stewardship, combined with a precious timber asset and the yet unrealized but significant opportunity for waterfowl management, makes this property an exceptional recreational and investment opportunity for the next owner. Call today to schedule your showing!
- Premier location only 15 miles south of Collierville, 35 miles from East Memphis, and 45 miles from Oxford
- Main gated entrance at the end of E Gramling Road with additional gated access and road frontage on Marcon Farm Road
- Timber investment with beautifully managed pine plantation including fire lanes
- Excellent opportunity for waterfowl management and improved duck hunting
- Exceptionally well maintained with a documented history of forest stewardship and wildlife management
- Wildlife travel corridors of mixed hardwood buffers and natural browse transition zones
- Mixed hardwoods throughout remaining acreage including white oak, swamp chestnut, cherrybark oak
- Multiple existing food plot sites large and small
- Dense deer and turkey populations
- Frontage on both sides of Coldwater River
- The natural pond offers year-round water to wildlife
- Sand Creek runs through property creating access and a natural travel corridor
- Equipment shed with underground electricity and well water
- Barn with some concrete flooring for storage or could be renovated
- Multiple building sites
- A foundation of great stewardship has been solidly established and is now ready for you to make it all your own!
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.