LandsofMississippi.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
Residential
Residence
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Listing Type
Date Listed
Keywords
National Land Realty Cabelas HPBA-Right Column LOMS Tom Smith Land and Homes Walley Forestry Consultants, Inc.

Land for sale in Corinth Mississippi

26 photos
$855,128 504.65 acres
Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

FOW15

SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY HOMESITE: Power and water located near all of the paved county road frontage along with gentle topography make for excellent homesite locations. Multiple homesites could be built along county road frontage or choose to go off county road for your secluded and private home. CREEKS: Seven Mile Creek forms the northern property boundary and several other feeder branches provide great water sources for wildlife. TIMBER: Approximately 70% of the timber is 19 year old pine and a first commercial thinning in view. The other 30% is hardwood. WILDLIFE: This property already has a few wonderful wildlife openings. A great interior road system and gentle topography create several other locations suitable for a
Stephan Tomlinson Natural Resources Group, Inc.
1 photos
$299,000 5.28 acres
Hwy 72, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

Hwy 72 Corinth

5.28 Ac C-2 Commercial land in high traffic area adjacent to or near Lowe's, Zaxby's, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Jimmy John's pizza, Krystal, Walgreens, ect...
Jed Morris J. Morris Realty, LLC
29 photos
$199,999 154 acres
638, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

DUCK HUNTING LAND IN KOSSUTH, MS, RECREATIONAL LAND

CR 638 - Duck Hunting Land in Kossuth, MS!!! This property is a Great Recreational Property with Good Duck Hunting, Deer Hunting, and some Really Good Fishing Holes including the River that Runs through the property! There are two Sizeable Duck Holes with plenty of surrounding slightly flooded land. This property has Frontage on Both sides of the Hatchie River. Crum Creek & Panther Creek run through the property on their way to the Hatchie River. There is a small food plot for Deer Hunting and approximately 23 Acres of Hardwoods that are not part of the Wetlands. This property has a nice 8 Acre+/- Field that has a small Pond and a Nice Site for your Getaway or Hunting Cabin. There is also approximately 20 Acres+/- of Young Pine on a Tall Hi
Robert Hicks United Country - River City Realty
1 photos
$164,396 90 acres
County Road 179, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

90 acres Corinth, MS

Only +/-10 min. from Corinth, MS; potential home sites; majority of Seven Springs Lake (+/-4 acres lake)located on property, good hardwood & pine timber, great hunting! Paved county road frontage.
Justin Tapp Robert Davis Realty
17 photos
$120,175 115 acres
Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

BLS01

SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY WILDLIFE/HUNTING: Located in Tuscumbia river bottoms, that has a history of an abundant white tailed deer population and opportunities to bag your limit of mallards. This property is a north east Mississippi outdoorsman's paradise. It offers approximately 20 acres of combined open holes, slough runs and a gas R.O.W that are perfect for the waterfowl/white tail deer hunter. Out of the 20 acres, approximately 10.5 acres has the potential to be planted during dry seasons to enhance waterfowl/white tailed deer hunting. TIMBER: Approximately 90 acres of this property was an income producing roll crop farm in the past and in the 90's was allowed to go back to mother nature. Since then approximately 83% has came ba
Stephan Tomlinson Natural Resources Group, Inc.
22 photos
$95,950 38 acres
Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

FOW28

Price Reduced! BUILDING SITE: Only 5 minutes from Corinth, potential secluded home site close to town. Power and water are at the road. PASTURE / TIMBER: There are currently +/- 15 acres of open pasture land with +/-23 acres of young hardwood timber. Some of the timbered area was formerly field and could be converted back to pasture should you choose. CREEK: Brice Branch creek should provide plenty of water for livestock and/or wildlife year round. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Stephan Tomlinson Natural Resources Group, Inc.
7 photos
$95,000 5.5 acres
141 Whitmore Levee Rd., Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

5.5 acres Corinth, MS

Approx. 1/4 mile from Hwy 45 South Harper Exit and the Crossroads Arena Commercial or Residential 5.5 +/- ac. located approx. 1/4 mile from the Hwy 45 South Harper Exit and the Alcorn Co. Crossroads Arena. This property has many possibilities. It can be used as a Commercial Property or Residential. Perfect place for apartments, mini storage, commercial buildings, etc. This land is in a very fast growing area of Corinth and priced below market value for a quick sale.
Kevin Glidewell Pioneer Auction & Realty, LLC
2 photos
$76,500 34 acres
Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

FOW15a

SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY HOMESITE: Two excellent potential homesites to choose from. Only 15 minutes from historic downtown Corinth, Mississippi. Both homesites have power within the property and public water at the paved county road frontage. If you are interested in having a secluded homesite and it's within your budget, we think this property is well worth taking a look at. TIMBER: Approximately 90% of the timber is a 19 year old pine plantation with a first commercial thinning in view. The other 10% is hardwood. HUNTING / WILDLIFE: A healthy population of white tailed deer and wild turkey roam the property. There are many other game and non-game species to enjoy viewing hunting and/or trapping.
Stephan Tomlinson Natural Resources Group, Inc.
4 photos
$750,000 11 acres
1520 Hwy 72 W, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

11 acres Corinth, MS

Approximately 11 acres of Prime Commercial property located at Corinth City limits where Hwy 72 W. and Hwy 2 meet. Over 800 feet of road frontage. Ideal location for gas station, restaurant, car dealership. Endless possibilities! All info subject to verification.
25 photos
$400,000 9 acres
0 WEGMAN, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

9 acres Corinth, MS

9 acres of beautiful property with road frontage on hwy 72 in Corinth Ms. There is a house that has been used as a long term rental. Rents for 500 a month now. It is approx. 700 square feet home, with updated interior an some exterior work. Home will come with stove, dishwasher, ice maker, vent fan, washer and dryer. This property is would be perfect for business with the road frontage or home property.
15 photos
$375,000 533 acres
ROAD 254 N ALCORN COUNTY MS RD, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

533 acres Corinth, MS

For more information, contact Scott Wilbanks at (901) 652-4197. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9970584 to view more pictures of this property. 533 Acres of hunting and timber land with over 3 miles of access along the Hatchie River in rural Tippah and Alcorn Counties. Hunting paradise with water fowl, deer, turkey, and hog hunting. Land is on east and west side of river and does flood. It is mainly south of where the Hatchie and Little Hatchie run together. Property is accessed by river or by vehicle going through neighbor's property in areas. Currently the land has 3 duck holes and is leased till July 1, 2016. Call Scott Wilbanks.
13 photos
$262,000 255 acres
500 S COUNTY ROAD 500 RD, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

255 acres Corinth, MS

For more information, contact Scott Wilbanks at (901) 652-4197. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9984158 to view more pictures of this property. Nice timber tract with road frontage on County Road 500 and 550; both are blacktop roads. Excellent long term investment with great hunting and recreation. Property also has a small pond. Timber was harvested approximately 28 years ago and is now natural regrowth of pine and hardwood. Close towns are Ripley, Kossuth, and Corinth.
$172,000 160 acres
E COUNTY ROAD 600 RD, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

160 acres Corinth, MS

For more information, contact Scott Wilbanks at (901) 652-4197. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9998555 to view more pictures of this property. 160 rolling acres with trees and a good road system in place. Excellent deer and turkey hunting. Property has approximately 0.3 miles of road frontage on a blacktop road. There are several home building sites on this land. Good place to hunt, camp, four wheel, ride horses, and enjoy the outdoors. Water line and power at the road. Timber is 28 years old and is pine and hardwood. Kossuth is the closest town, only 4 miles away, and Walnut is approximately 12 miles from the property.
$129,000 4.23 acres
1 HWY 72 RD, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

4.23 acres Corinth, MS

For more information, contact Randy Rinks at (731) 926-5058. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9991922 to view more pictures of this property. Excellent commercial property with plenty of road frontage on Hwy 72 four lane. Directly across from Hwy to Kossuth. Bank Owned.
$115,000 2.6 acres 4 Beds | 3 Baths | 1768 sqft
72 CR 533, Corinth, MS 38834 - Alcorn County

2.6 acres Corinth, MS

Kossuth School District! This cozy 4BR 3BA, 1,768 SqFt, 7 yr old Ranch style home features 2 master bedrooms, central H/A, split floor plan, bonus room for an office space/game room, large kitchen, screened back porch and is situated on 2.6 acres. Also includes 10 x 30 and 8 x 8 workshop/storage buildings. This wont last long.